Here I am again,.. back with the top 10 country songs you need to be listening to for March 2018.
Click here to listen to it on Spotify!
Let's get to it!
1. Old Porch Swing- Tony Jackson--- Newcomer to the music scene, but getting off on the right foot in my opinion. The song tells a story, and that's my favorite thing about country music!
2. She Ain't In It- Jon Pardi--- I mean what's not to love about it honestly. It has the true country sound.. takes me back to the 90's. Kind of makes me think of Alan Jackson's "Wanted" -- the whole talking to someone about their lost love. Love it!
3. Speakers, Bleachers, & Preachers- Brandon Lay-- This song kind of covers it all if you want to reminisce on the old high school days. I dig it!
4. California, Missouri- Kassi Ashton--- At first, I wasn't sure how I felt about this song. But after I listened a few times, I could not stop singing it. Completely different sound, and man what a voice!!
5. Everything Without You- Temecula Road--- Love the harmonies in this song. It draws you in with a semi-acoustic sound, then the harmonies and smooth guitar come in, and it makes me want to lay in my hammock all day long. Ahhhh...
6. Criminal- Lindsay Ell-- I mean... Lindsay Ell... She's so hot right now! I'm a fan, and this song just makes me a bigger fan!
7. Pull You Through- Maggie Rose--- One of the most underrated artists in country music today. Everything she does is flawless in my opinion. Great songwriter and jam up singer! This song proves it 100%. Love the old feel it has!
8. The Difference- Tyler Rich-- This is a groovy little tune that you'll roll the windows down and nod your head along with. Perfect for Spring time! Sing along!
9. Forgive- Hannah Belle--- This one is by yours truly and, of course, I love it. An emotional song that draws you in, and kind of leaves you the room to decide what happens in the end.
10. You Got Em All- Trent Harmon--- The title makes you think this might be a happy tune, but it's not unfortunately. This guy's voice.. I mean... goodness me! Powerful song, great lyrics. Nuff said.
Hope you enjoy the Top 10 for the month of March!! Let me know what you think!
Just in case you missed the link.. here it is again!