If you're looking for new music, I've got a great list for you to check out!! Click here to listen on Spotify!
1. "Break Up in the End"- Cole Swindle-- Now we all know that Cole is a great songwriter, and he is very well known for this talent... but I think that this song takes the cake. I love the idea of a love that is so worth it that even if you know it's going to end in heartbreak, you're still all in. Great song!
2. "Cry Pretty"-Carrie Underwood-- Girls.. let's be real... the ugly cry is all too real. I mean my wedding pictures say it all! (Yes, I was happy walking down the aisle, but I sure ugly cried). This song talks about how emotions sometimes aren't pretty, but no matter what, we have to let them out... even if it looks ugly.
3. "Keeper of the Flame"- Miranda Lambert--- MY GIRL!! I've loved this song since I listened to it on the record, and I am so glad she decided to release it as a single. With its driving beat, you'll be singing along with the most ACM awarded artist in history! You can't go wrong with it!
4. "Coming Home"- Keith Urban-- I wasn't the biggest fan of this song when I heard it the first couple of times, but slowly it grew on me. I mean most Keith Urban songs do. I find myself humming it throughout the day, and I think it's one that we will be singing all summer long!
5. "Space Cowboy"-- Kacey Musgraves released her long awaited album "Golden Hour" just a couple of weeks ago, and I haven't stopped listening to it yet. This is just one of my many favorites. Songs about cowboys always have my heart! <3
6. "Up Down"- Morgan Wallen & Florida Georgia Line-- Not much to say about this song except it's just fun. No fancy songwriting, no tear jerking moments, just a fun nod ya head and sing along song.
7. "Pushing Up Daisies (Love Alive)- Brothers Osborne-- I don't think I have expressed my love for Brothers Osborne yet so.... I LOVE THEM!!! They truly are the real deal, and this song takes such a different love song approach. Give it a listen, you will love it.. I guarantee it!
8. "Tequila"- Dan + Shay-- Now, let me just be up front... songs whose title have alcohol in it, I don't really express much, but this song is the exception. Dan + Shay are really overlooked when it comes to country music, but these guys can straight up sing. That's what I like.. great vocals and a catchy hook.. This song has both!
9. "Boy"- Lee Brice -- If you've got a son, get out the kleenex. I don't have a son or a kid at all for that fact (unless you count Wicket my yorkie), but I thought about my sweet nephews and nieces as I listened to this one. It really hits home when you take the time to think about their future and how it relates to your past.
10. "Queens Don't"- RaeLynn-- Female empowerment song. It's for you, girls! RaeLynn is the perfect one to sing about treating us ladies like we should be treated... like queens that is!! :) But in all seriousness, this is a good song with strong self-worth undertones. Sing it loud and proud, girls!
11. "Porchin' It"- Hannah Belle--- A song from me, y'all!! Its the perfect porch weather right now, so turn this tune up loud and sing along!!
I hope you enjoy The Top 10 for the month of April!! I'll be back again with more great music to share with you in May!!